Full Day Jeep Tour
Wadi Rum jeep tour with lunch and local guide
Spend the day traveling to all the unmissable spots inside the Wadi Rum protected area on our full day jeep tour. A local guide, English-speaking, will accompany you and a freshly prepared lunch will be served. This classic tour can be either shared with others, or private for you.
You will head out in the morning from Wadi Rum village with your bedouin guide in the jeep. We will have water and food with us for the tour. He will be explaining each place you visit along the way today.
The first site you will visit is the Nabatean temple. Then you will head through the small village and into the Wadi Rum protected area where your next stop will be at Lawrence’s Spring. Next, you will go to enjoy the large Red Sand Dunes piled up against the mountains. After this, you will head to Khazali Canyon to see the ancient rock inscriptions. Next we drive to the Little Arch, a natural formation where you can have a photo taken on top of the arch. From here we move on to Lawrence’s house which is a Nabatean era stone building remains. Your guide will then find a nice shaded spot for lunch break where you can relax a bit, eat and enjoy tea.
Following lunch you will visit more interesting places in the desert. The guide will drive you to the Mushroom Rock which is a large natural formation that we don’t want you to miss. Then you will go to the Burdah Rock Bridge where you can see the formation at the top of the mountains. After this you will head to Abu Khashaba canyon where you can take a walk through the cool beautiful canyon. Then your guide will drive you to the Um Frouth Rock Bridge where you can climb to the top– a great spot to take photos.
Your guide will take you to a high point for viewing the magnificent sunset in Wadi Rum. While enjoying the sunset you will sip the bedouin sweet tea made over the fire. Then he will drive you back to the village.
If you prefer to spend the night at our camp, choose this tour as an alternative.
Pricing and Booking
• Plan to arrive by 9:00 am to start your full day jeep tour. If coming from Aqaba or Petra this usually works well.
• In the summer when days are longer, the tour could begin at 10:00am if you have chosen the private tour option.
• We will send you a personalized booking confirmation with your timing specifics along with information on our meeting point at Rum Village Rest House. You will be met by the owner, Abdullh, so be sure not to go with others who may approach you.
• No deposit or payment is made online. Book now, pay later. Flexible cancellation.
• Please notify us if you will not be able to keep your reservation so that we can make it available to others.
• All prices are per person for shared tour and include all taxes.
• Surcharge for Private tour.
• Child discounts: 12 years and under -25%
6 years and under- 50%
3 years and under- free.
• Groups of 8+ persons may be specially discounted, please contact us with your request.