One Hour Camel Ride
For those who just want to give it a try, we offer the chance to take a one hour camel ride either at the beginning or the end of your normal jeep, hike or combination tours. You will enjoy the short camel ride inside the protected area of Wadi Rum. A local bedouin guide, specialized with camels, will accompany you.
CAMEL RIDE Itinerary
At the start of your tour:
You will meet the camels at the end of Wadi Rum village and head out through the desert like a bedouin. In approximately one hour you will arrive to Lawrence’s Spring, a must-see spot where the animals will be refreshed. There, your bedouin guide for the day will meet you to continue the rest of your jeep or hike tour.
At the end of your tour:
After breakfast, you will go by jeep to the meeting point where you begin a one hour camel ride back to the village. Upon reaching the entry to the village our 4×4 will bring you back to the Wadi Rum village.
Note: Your luggage will be carried separately to the Escape camp by jeep if you are staying overnight with us.
Pricing and Booking
• Plan to arrive by 9:00 am to start your tour. If coming from Aqaba or Petra this usually works well.
• In the summer when days are longer, the tour could begin at 10:00am if you have chosen the private tour option.
• Multi-day tours end around 4pm.
• We will send you a personalized booking confirmation with your timing specifics along with information on our meeting point at Rum Village Rest House. You will be met by the owner, Abdullh, so be sure not to go with others who may approach you.
• No deposit or payment is made online. Book now, pay later. Flexible cancellation.
• Please notify us if you will not be able to keep your reservation so that we can make it available to others.
• All prices are per person and include all taxes.
• Child discounts: 12 years and under -25%
6 years and under- 50%
3 years and under- free.
• Groups of 8+ persons may be specially discounted, please contact us with your request.