Three Hour Camel Ride
If you want a camel ride in Wadi Rum that is not too long, not too short, our three hour option may be just right for you.This experience can be an added extra to our other jeep, hike or combination tours and we can work with you to decide how best to fit it into your program so that you don’t visit the same places twice. The itinerary below is a good suggestion but could be altered for you if you choose to have a private tour with us. You will enjoy the camel ride to significant locations inside the protected area of Wadi Rum. A local guide, specialized with camels, will accompany you.
YOUR CAMEL RIDE IN WADI RUM:
We meet the camels at the end of Wadi Rum village and head out into the desert protected area. It will take one hour by camel ride to arrive at Lawrence’s Spring. From there, your camel guide will take you further and you will make a stop at the Red sand Dunes. Khazali Canyon is next, where you can enjoy the cool canyon and see the ancient petroglyph inscriptions. Then you will head to the small arch which is a popular spot to take photos.
Note: Your luggage will be carried separately to the Escape camp by jeep if you are staying overnight with us.
Pricing and Booking
• Plan to arrive by 9:00 am to start your tour. If coming from Aqaba or Petra this usually works well.
• In the summer when days are longer, the tour could begin at 10:00am if you have chosen the private tour option.
• Multi-day tours end around 4pm.
• We will send you a personalized booking confirmation with your timing specifics along with information on our meeting point at Rum Village Rest House. You will be met by the owner, Abdullh, so be sure not to go with others who may approach you.
• No deposit or payment is made online. Book now, pay later. Flexible cancellation.
• Please notify us if you will not be able to keep your reservation so that we can make it available to others.
• All prices are per person and include all taxes.
• Child discounts: 12 years and under -25%
6 years and under- 50%
3 years and under- free.
• Groups of 8+ persons may be specially discounted, please contact us with your request.