Two Hour Camel Ride
A 2 hour camel ride can be added at the beginning or the end of your program. Enjoy traveling by camel inside the protected area like a bedouin. Even children can ride, small ones with an adult. Wear comfortable clothing that isn’t too tight. And best not to wear flip-flops or sandals that could fall off your feet during the ride!
A local guide, specialized with training camels, will accompany you.
At the start OR End of your trip:
This camel ride is direct to /from our bedouin camp at Abu Khashaba canyon. You will enjoy the magnificent desert landscape with no stops. If you reach Wadi Rum in the afternoon and want to experience a 2 hour camel ride upon arrival, this is a good choice. The camels are gentle and prized possessions of their owners, so they are well-fed, and well-treated.
Note: Your luggage will be carried separately to the Escape camp by jeep if you are staying overnight with us.
Pricing and Booking
• Plan to arrive by 9:00 am to start your tour. If coming from Aqaba or Petra this usually works well.
• In the summer when days are longer, the tour could begin at 10:00am if you have chosen the private tour option.
• Multi-day tours end around 4pm.
• We will send you a personalized booking confirmation with your timing specifics along with information on our meeting point at Rum Village Rest House. You will be met by the owner, Abdullh, so be sure not to go with others who may approach you.
• No deposit or payment is made online. Book now, pay later. Flexible cancellation.
• Please notify us if you will not be able to keep your reservation so that we can make it available to others.
• All prices are per person/camel and include all taxes.
• Child discounts: 12 years and under -25%
6 years and under- 50%
3 years and under- free.
• Groups of 8+ persons may be specially discounted, please contact us with your request.